Saturday, November 21, 2009

A Lazy Saturday in which I did nothing

Dead tired today--went to a late showing of New Moon, and got home about 2 am. Macy of course decided to wake up earlier than normal, while Kaylin slept until 9:30. I'm just getting too old, I guess, to handle the late nights. Other than running a mile and a half today, I've done nothing productive. Laid around my parents house, then laid around our house. I have a million and one things to do, but laying around feels so much better. Maybe tomorrow I can get something accomplished.

I bought Kaylin a new fish today to replace Purplelicious, who went to Fish Heaven a few weeks ago. This one is a pretty blue green, and is not yet named. I've been calling him Fishy Fish, but she doesn't like that.

Macy possibly is coming down with something--says her ear and throat hurts, and she's been laying around all night too. She played outside all day at my parents next door neighbors house, so maybe the cold air just bothered her ear. We'll see.

No comments: