Thursday, January 7, 2010

Project 365 and Twitter

Thought I'd share a project I've started, in the hopes that by sharing this with others, it will force me to continue.

I'm doing Project 365--the goal is to take one good picture a day for a year. That's it. Simple, right? Not so simple. I've succeeded so far, although  2010 is only 7 days young. I'm probably going to focus on my children, although I will branch out here and there. I've already branched out once, because I remembered after the girls were asleep. I'm also trying different angles, etc. to try to get good pictures, not just ones of my kids smiling at the camera.

I'm using Flickr for the time being, although I might end up changing. You can access my 365 Photostream here. I'll let you know if I change spots. Check out my pictures sometime. I hope to keep it updated every day. So far so good!

And in case you haven't noticed, since I got my iPhone, I update my Twitter a lot more. I also attach pictures sometimes. Something to keep an eye on, if you are interested. The five most recent ones are listed on my Twitter feed, but you can always click on the link to see more.

And that completes Snow Day #3. Snow Day #4 is up tomorrow!

No comments: