Sunday, January 24, 2010

Bathroom humor

The first app I put on my iphone (after Facebook of course) was called Atomic Fart . There's probably 30 different fart sounds, ranging from The Pants Stainer to the Squeaker to the Lawn Mower to the Short but Sweet to the Princess. I did this for my children, who have learned from their dad that farting is funny.  This was not a trait I passed along to them.

So Friday night we went to Kohl's to buy Macy new basketball shoes. I had to go to the bathroom, and Kaylin went with me. As soon as I sat down on the toilet, Kaylin pulled my phone out of my purse and started hitting all the different fart buttons. Let me tell you, they sound really realistic. After the first one, I whispered, "Kaylin, don't!" She just giggled. Then she hit another one, an especially long fart sound. She giggled louder and said, "Mom!!" After the third and fourth time, she was downright howling with laughter.


At this point I grabbed the phone out of her hand and stuffed it back in my purse.
 
We got strange looks when we slunk out of the bathroom.

No comments: