It's January 14, 2010-- also known as National Delurker Day. Also known as the day I put a weird picture of a man wearing a trench coat flashing someone on my blog.
Feel free to make a comment about anything you want--your favorite candy, your favorite Wii game, how much you'd like to win in the lottery, your favorite color of socks, or how you wish I'd jump off a cliff with this reqest. Or you can tell me how wonderful you think I am. Or whatever.
I tried to pull you out of hiding with naming my blog, but obviously that failed. Maybe this will work!
Random tidbits to complete this blog post:
- Girls got report cards yesterday--wonderful all the way around. Kaylin continues to amaze us with her reading, and Macy is still reading above average too. The note did say that Macy needs to work on telling time. When I read that to Macy, she said, "Yes, I do need to work on that." Ha! She cracks me sometimes.
- Kaylin's birthday party is this weekend. Our house is going to be assaulted by ten six-year-olds wearing fancy dresses, make-up, sashes and nail polish.
- Girl Scout cookies are in and we get to start sorting them. Joy of my life.
- First meeting of my book club was last night, and I must say it was fabulous. Looking forward to next month!
- Bobby was WATCHDOG at the girls' school today.
- Gabriel got shots and a haircut today. Can't wait to see what he looks like, and more importantly, can't wait to not have clumps of white hair all over the house and my clothes.
That should plenty of info for you to make a comment on. Right?