First, birthday spankings from Papa.
Here's a cake...she choose Barbie princess this year; I was surprised it wasn't Hannah Montana or High School Musical!
We decorated princess sashes and princess mirrors.
My mom curled their girls' hair.
My sister helped with make-up. Some chose to do their own make-up, and boy, that was interesting.
Of course, what birthday party is complete without a dance party to "Party in the USA" with multiple costume changes?
Here's the beautiful birthday girl while we sang happy birthday to her.
Following in my friend Sarah's footsteps, here's 6 things I love about Kaylin on her 6th birthday:
1. She doesn't walk anywhere--she runs, skips, gallops, hops, or bounces.
2. She is FULL of energy all the time.
3. She can't say her r's, so she sounds like she is from the East Coast.
4. She really doesn't care what others think of her, which is a positive thing. She wears the strangest outfits, and doesn't care that others might look at her funny.
5. She falls asleep in the strangest places and in the strangest positions.
6. She looks nothing like me or Bobby, but rather she looks like my dad, sister and brother.
Looking forward to # 7, Kaylin!