Saturday, June 12, 2010

Quirky Part Two

A while ago I wrote this post, naming some of my quirky tendencies. I felt like sharing some more of my strangeness especially since we will be on vacation with my brother next week and I wanted to give him more ammunition  to make fun of me.

1. I'm a creature of habit. In a parking lot, I tend to park on the same side every time, usually in the same row if I can. In a store, I go in the same bathroom stall every time, if it's available, or I go through the same check-out line. At school, I buy my lunch from the same lady, even if her line is longer and even though she's not the nicest lady.

2. I prefer glass over plastic when choosing a glass out of our cabinet, and I don't like the thick glasses, only the thinner ones

3. I LOVE the smell of coffee, but HATE to drink it.

No comments: