Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Me, weird? Never...

Talking about being quirky, here are a few of my quirky things:

1. I hate--and I mean HATE--wooden kitchen utensils. Something about the feel of the wood under my fingers freaks me out. Sometimes cardboard bothers me for the same reason.

2. I like to sleep with one foot sticking out of the covers.

3. I love to watch cooking shows on the Food Network, even though I wouldn't eat 98% of what they prepare. I am just fascinated by watching them cook.

4. I have to sleep where I can see an alarm clock--if I wake up in the middle of the night, I need to know what time it is. On our last trip to St. Louis, the hotel room didn't have an alarm clock and it drove me crazy.

5. I'm freaked out by midgets. I know, I shouldn't be. But they freak me out for some reason. All Bobby has to do to get me to leave the room is turn on Little People, Big World. Imagine my discomfort when the one midget we have at the high school was interviewed in the newspaper room in my presence.

A little look at my quirky side on this Christmas Eve Eve.

What's your quirky things?

No comments: