Sunday, December 14, 2008

Dear Santa...

Ahh, the joys of writing letters to Santa. I hauled out all the ads from the last two Sunday papers, and spent a long time spelling things for both girls. Their lists are quite interesting...

Kaylin's was three pages. Not because she has that much stuff on her list, but rather because she writes so big and not in an orderly fashion. I seriously worry about her in kindergarten next year...


This one says: "Dear Santa, I would like a LPS [little pet shop] Doll, a HSM computer, HSM game, Barbie castle, HSM Doll, cell phone" [And lots of random letters all over the page] "Mooooommmm! I need another piece of paper!"

A Biscuit dog [$169.99, I don't think so], a horse and doll, and again lots of random drawings and letter. "MMoooooommm! I found more stuff! I need another piece of paper!"

Freak and style, stylin' studio, baby, wow wee [a stuffed animal that comes alive!] and a Dora Horse.

Whew. Glad we got all that written down. Hopefully Santa can do ok with that list. His elves sure will be busy.



On to Macy...I've been calling her Cyndi Lauper all day, with her capri pants, Converse hi-tops, and bun on top of her head that keeps sliding to the side. Her list was more organized, needs some explanation, and is more expensive.



A Troy Doll [we looked all over for one for her birthday], a Nintendo Ds, a Wii [sorry, honey, we can't afford those], a Grab Bag [soap, lotion, etc.], a HSM tent, a raccoon webkinz, a HSM shirt, HSM make-up, Barbie and the Diamond Castle, Biscuit [the same $169 dog her sister wants], a guitar [she wants guitar lessons] a stylin' studio, a Girl Crush make up set, a digital camera, a wow wee, and pretty necklaces.



Macy believes 100%. That makes me happy. I also see her not believing her friends when that time comes.

To be young at Christmas...only 10 days! Means I can start Christmas shopping in 7 days.
<

No comments: