Monday, December 8, 2008

Whew...no one drowned!

Macy's 7th birthday party was Friday, and she had an indoor swim party. It was by far the easiest party I've ever had--so much easier than her one last year.

She is obsessed with all things High School Musical and Troy Bolton, so here's our HSM cake:


I whipped them through eating cake and opening presents, because those kids were CRAZY--sooo ready to get in the pool. I did make them gather for a group picture before getting wet. All girls--Macy can not stand boys--except for one brother who tagged along.



Here's the pool--it was small, but served our purposes. Lots of little bodies running around!



Macy jumping off the side. She had such a fun time, and I enjoyed seeing her having fun with all her friends.



Emily, the girls favorite babysitter, is on the swim team and a lifeguard. She came and hung out in the water with the girls, to keep an eye on them and keep them safe. She ended up with kids hanging off her the whole night, or jumping off the side in her arms. She was a really good sport.



My favorite picture of the night--wish it had been my child, but it was one of Macy's best friends. I somehow managed to capture her mid-air!



It was a great party--everyone swam for about 1 1/2 hours, and seemed to have a good time.

I'm not doing a Not Me Monday today, BUT I did not see my youngest daughter pick her nose and eat it during church yesterday. :)

No comments: