Sunday, December 21, 2008

Random thoughts

My girls are quirky--I know that, and I love them for it. But Macy wore her coat for 9 1/2 hours straight today. She wore it home from church, and did not take it off until she changed into pj's. And she kept asking me how long she had worn it.

I want to move to Florida. Or Arizona. Or California. Or the Bahamas. This cold weather is killing me.

Christmas is in 3 days, and I have 2 presents purchased. Oh, I love waiting until the last minute. At least both of our families are drawing names (except for kids) so that helps a ton. I will be busy over the next three days.

I am getting a student teacher in the spring! Way excited about that, especially since I have a 50-page thesis to write, due in March.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Funny, I can't get my kids to put on a coat! BTW, great Christmas card. I will steal the numbers idea next year, just wait.