Saturday, October 4, 2008

Why did I wait?

Kaylin's hair is always a mess. We comb it, and 5 minutes later it looks like she stuck her fingers in a light socket. Her curls are beautiful, but it always looks straggly. Those curls are why I never wanted to cut her hair... until today. We went from this mess...


to this super cute bob! She loves it, and so do I! I can only imagine how much easier it will be to take care of.


Side/back view...it is sort of stacked in the back, and isn't curly at all. :( I will miss those ringlets. But not that much.



We went to the zoo for a couple hours today. It was gorgeous. We ventured down to Africa, a part of the zoo we rarely go, because of how much walking is involved. The loop around Africa is a mile, along with the long walk to Africa.

We ran into a good friend who lives in a pineapple under the sea. Absorbent and yellow and porous is he...


My two pretty girls on a rock.



Macy loves meerkats. "Take my picture with the meerkats, Mom! You've taken a hundred of Kaylin's hair!"


Here's our shout-out to Grandma. Here's her girls with her favorite animal. They're ready for you to come home!

1 comment:

Carmen said...

Kaylin's hair is very cute. She looks so grown up! Those curls were so cute...but I bet this will be so much easier. Tell everyone we said hi. I like Macy's face paint too! Talk to you soon.