Monday, October 6, 2008

Better late than never...

Stayed home today with a little flu bug, and our Internet was down. Feeling better, and Internet connection has been restored. So without further ado... Not me Monday!



When the girls went to play across the street at the neighbor's house, I did not tell them I'd come over in a few minutes to check on them. And it was not over an hour when I finally did. I did not enjoy that peaceful hour at all.

When my wonderful husband sent me a dozen roses this week, I did not tell my high school students that the flowers were from my baby's daddy, just for fun. Hey, it is true!) And I did not laugh at the shocked looks on their faces.

I did not pretend to ignore the girls when they were supposed to be in their rooms going to sleep, and instead were playing "store" in the hallway at 10:00 pm. I did not pretend to ignore them just so I could watch the Missouri/Nebraska football game. Go Tigers!

Today, when I was home sick and the Internet was not working, it did not bother me at all. Nope. Who cares if I can't check my email, check blogs, or search for other random things? Not me!

No comments: