Sunday, October 26, 2008

Not Me Monday!



I did not drink milk straight from the jug in plain sight of my girls.

In desperation and running late Saturday morning, I did not put on a pair of socks that my 7-year-old niece had given to Macy because they were too small for her. And they did not fit.

I did not lock the bathroom door when taking a shower Saturday night. Because if the bad guys could get through the deadbolt and regular lock on the doors, and get by the dogs, a puny little lock on the bathroom door would stop them, right?

I did not chuckle to myself when the older man in front of us at church Sunday cleaned his ears out with a pen cap. Why would I laugh? That's gross...

Kaylin did not eat jelly with a knife while we watched.

Happy Monday!

BTW, fierce wind + steaming cups of hot chocolate + white Halloween costumes= bad, bad things.

6 comments:

Suzanne said...

I get the locking the door thing! Funny! Man at church? Definitely gross1 Happy Monday back at you!
CountryMom

Shanan Strange said...

For some reason, Milk is so much better straight from the jug. Especially if you have your milk in glass jugs. YUMMY!

heidi said...

Oh GROSS - a pen cap?!?! Eeewwww!!!

3 Bay B Chicks said...

I am totally guilty of the same crime...drinking from the container out of the refrigerator. Who isn't? Sometimes it is just too much trouble to reach for the glass within the two feet of the refrigerator! :) Although, I must admit that I have started to try to conceal my behavior from my son and would not be pleased if he did the same thing. How is that for rational?

Ashley said...

these are sooo funny! i really did laugh out loud!! :)

Amie said...

Oh no... the pen cap.. YUCK!!Why, old man., why?

:)
Amie
www.heart-smiles.blogspot.com