Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Part One...

Last night the high school had a Safe Halloween event, and we took the girls. They had a good time...lots and lots of candy, and fun games. Here they are with their favorite babysitters, Emily and Ally.



Then we (well, Bobby and the girls; I'm not allowed to touch things with a knife) carved pumpkins...here's Kaylin with hers, a ghost.

Macy with her bat...

Here's a close-up of the ghost; with the candle in it, looks pretty good.

Close-up of the bat... it doesn't look quite as good as a ghost, but it appeared to be more intricate.


And these were all taken with my birthday present, a new digital camera! My old one died awhile ago. I can borrow one from newspaper when I need one, but I feel kinda bad using it all the time. Sometimes they are all checked out, and I can't borrow one. I will still use the big expensive one when need be (like special occasions) but I like having my own small one.

Thank you Bobby! And thank you Macy for telling me early!

No comments: