Thursday, November 11, 2010

Journalism conference

Every fall and spring we go to a journalism conference. If you've followed my blog for a while, you've heard me blog from Philadelphia, St. Louis, Phoenix, Washington D.C., and Portland. The conference this year? Good ole KC.

So we spent the day downtown, at the convention center and Power and Light. It felt strange--even more strange then when we are in different cities, I guess because this is home. Strange to just hang out in the city, instead of just running into downtown to do something and go back home.

Tomorrow we are presenting at the conference, which I'm trying really hard to not think about right now. It won't be as long of a day, for which I am thankful.

Happy birthday to my favorite big brother! And Happy Veteran's Day. Yes, I went to check the mail after I got home and was surprised there wasn't any mail...

No comments: