Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Halloween has come and gone... what a fun time it is.

Friday was the school parties and the trick or treating around downtown. Saturday Mom and Dad took them to the zoo for Boo at the Zoo. I was out of town for all of this, but they seemed to have survived without me.

Sunday night we went around the neighborhood with some friends. Here's the whole group. All girls, one boy.

My skeleton and pirate

Macy and her BFF's, Jessica, Kaylee and Paige

Macy and Paige in front of someone's MU pumpkin. They also had a KU pumpkin


Kaylin and the MU pumpkin

We were discussing last night...as much as I love going house to house with them, I am looking forward to being able to stay home and hand out candy! I'm not wishing this time away with them; I fully enjoy it, but am also looking forward to the next phase.

I'm going to do the blogging every day in November thing again, like I did last year, so make sure you are checking back often!

I had an amazing time at my retreat, and I'm still processing everything. I'll blog about it soon.

No comments: