Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Cyber pranking

Tonight we celebrated my beautiful niece Hannah's birthday. Such a gift that child has been!!

I have a couple pictures I was going to upload, but Blogger is being stupid and won't let me upload them. Here's the story behind one of them, and you can imagine the picture in your head.

My brother emailed me, said they'd made it in town (they were traveling from Atlanta), that he'd called Mom and Dad to tell them but got the answering machine. He said, it's only 7:30, are they already asleep?
I read the email outloud, and everyone got a kick out of it because Mom and Dad were sitting at the dinning room table!

So Mom and Dad laid their heads down on the table, pretending to be asleep.  I then texted the picture to my brother and said, "Too much partying at Hannah's party. They couldn't take it anymore" or something like that.

It was funny. I guess you probably had to be there. Or see the picture.

No comments: