Monday, May 11, 2009

Not Me Monday!

Wow, two posts from me in one day. I promised I'd be better this week, didn't I?

It's been a while since I did Not Me Monday, so I thought I'd participate today. Nothing better to do for the time being while my kids are working on projects.



Without further ado...

I did not take a shower Saturday night, and realize 15 minutes later that I forgot to wash my hair. I did not then take another shower, just to wash my hair.

It's no secret I'm not the best math student. That said, I did not guess on a few people's totals at the garage sale. "Oh, 4 shirts, 4 pants, that'll be $3.50"

And I did not make a mathematical error at Barnes and Noble Sunday night. I had a purchase order for $200 to buy 10 journals for graduation gifts. 10 journals at $10 each equals $200, right? I was not shocked when, after the institutional discount, my total came to $76.

During an espeically long stretch at my garage sale, I did not play Barbie's in the driveway with Kaylin. She was not impressed with Mom's ability to pretend!

Finally, I did not leave my cell phone on my desk on Tuesday. A student did not borrow a pencil from my desk, then pick up my cell phone and call his own in order to record my number. Then, while I am teaching, he did not call my cell phone three times. I did not kept apologizing to the students for forgetting to put my phone on vibrate, not knowing it was him every time. And three students do not keep texting me random things.

Head over to MckMama's blog for more examples of Not Me Monday!

No comments: