Friday, May 1, 2009

Fool me once...

Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.


Isn't that how the saying goes?

Wednesday night, the girls were in their rooms. I was downstairs on my laptop, doing my usual Facebook, blog, Twitter check. "Wow," I thought to myself. "It is so quiet upstairs. The girls must have really been tired." After a while I went to change the laundry. Both girls were sitting on Macy's bed, hair in elaborate ponytails, bed full of Hannah Montana and High School Musical dolls. I shook my head, sent Kaylin to her room with a little swat, and all was well.

You would think I would learn, wouldn't you?

Last night, the girls were in their rooms. I was downstairs on my laptop, doing my usual Facebook, blog, Twitter check. "Wow," I thought to myself. "It is so quiet upstairs. The girls must have really been tired."

[Picture lightbulb going off in my head]

"Wait a minute..." I head upstairs. You know what I found.

No comments: