Monday, May 4, 2009

Garage sales and wood chips...

Spent the weekend getting ready for a massive garage sale. I got all the toys, stuffed animals, and baby items organized inside the garage. We have 2 30-gallon Rubbermaid containers with stuffed animals. Seriously? How did we come to have so much? Oh, I know. Everyone buys them stuffed animals, and they love getting them at garage sales. I kept the special ones.

Now I start organizing the clothes. We've never sold any of their clothes, so we have all their clothes from preemie up to size 5. Should make for a ton of stuff!

If you follow me on Twitter, you noticed that Macy spent the afternoon at school with me because she got a wood chip in her eye. The nurse at school got ahold of Bobby first, and he went up there. He took her to the fire station, and it took him plus three paramedics to get it out. He brought her to the high school, and she hung out with me in the afternoon. It's still really bothering her. Bright lights bother her, and so we are sitting in the dark with a wet washcloth on her eye. Ever the self-diagnoser, I looked up her symptoms online and she scratched her cornea. I'm going to keep an eye on it tonight, and we might take her to the eye doctor.

No comments: