Sunday, May 17, 2009

Graduation Day!

We drove through a monsoon to get to Columbia Friday night.

I.am.not.kidding.

I believe it took us 3 1/2 hours to make the two hour trip. I'm sure my parents were regretting the decision to ride with us after 10 minutes in the car with the rain pounding down and the girls (oh, we don't need the DVD players. It's only 2 hours) screaming at each other behind them. Oh well; at least we made it.

Graduation was uneventful, except for the Mr. Debby Downer (or, I guess he would be called Mr. David Downer) and his speech about how we are killing the planet and in a few years only 650,000 people will be left on the planet. Really? The woman talking on her cell phone behind me was a treat too. After a mere two hours, we were done.

The girls were very excited, which was why I walked in the first place. And I'm glad I did. It was fun.

Some random pictures for you...









No comments: