Monday, January 5, 2009

Not me Monday



Back by popular demand (or at least three people demand) Not Me Monday! This is a little late, but it's still Monday.

My newspaper students gave me these cute Day of the Week socks, and I currently do not have one Monday, one Tuesday, one Wednesday, one Saturday and one Sunday. What happened to Thursday and Friday altogether? And where's the other sock for those days?

I can not wear the same socks as my seven-year-old and almost five-year-old. Nope, we can't share socks. That would just be weird.

I did not buy the cutest pair of knee high socks at Walmart, but am too chicken to wear them because I think I will look stupid. However, I did not let my seven-year-old wear them to church and brag about how adorable she looked in the socks.

I am not wearing one purple fuzzy sock and one blue fuzzy sock because they are my favorite, and I was too tired to look for the matching one.

And I did not just write an entire Not Me Monday blog about socks.

1 comment:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Aww, you could certainly wear the cute socks. The students would think you are "hip" (or weird, I guess, you never know with high school students!)
I'll have to come back and visit a fellow teacher. Just don't critique my writing, cuz I am not too good at it.