Friday, January 9, 2009

Flighty Friday

Some random, flighty thoughts for this gourgeous Friday we're having:

1. I hate getting stuck behind trucks up on the highway, when everyone zooms by you in the other lane and you can't get over to pass the slow truck.

2. There's nothing better than when you wake up out of deep sleep to find your seven-year-old's arm slung around your neck and her snuggled up next to you. Until she kicks you, or course.

3. While I am not a fashionista, I don't get the the fluffy boots the high school girls are wearing--tucked into their pants, or worn with a dress, either way they look odd to me. Oh well, at least I am not wearing pants from the 90's.

4. Kaylin thinks today is her birthday. It's next Friday, and I gave up trying to convince her otherwise this morning. She also refused to eat breakfast and dinner three days last week.

5. It's supposed to be 60 degrees today, and 20 tomorrow. Unbelievable. How I wish I was off today, and could go play somewhere.

6. I went to the eye doctor yesterday, and one eye is inflamed so I can't wear my contacts for a week or so. Also, she's going to give me daily contacts, instead of the 2 week ones I have now. AND I get new glasses--purple frames!!! AND they are adult glasses, instead of the kids ones I usually get.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: