Monday, January 5, 2009

Bowling pictures

Friday afternoon the family ventured out to the local bowling alley. Mom stayed behind to replace their 25-year-old microwave that suddenly couldn't heat anything (suspiciously after my niece's fiancee used it), and my brother took a nap.

George, the microwave breaker who has been bowling quite a bit back home. He got a new bowling ball and bowling shoes for Christmas.

Josh got tired of bowling and wanted to take pictures instead. Me too!

My niece Lauren...good form!

My sister...good form again.

Josh made it about 4 frames. He dropped the ball on his foot. :(

My dad wanted to bowl at least a 150, but he didn't make it. He said he used to be on a bowling league back in the day--didn't know that!

My nephew, graduating from high school in just a couple months.

The three girls, Macy, Kaylin and Hannah, would pick up the ball and literally heave it down the lane. Pretty funny to watch it land and bounce. I kept waiting for someone to complain, but no one did. They bowled pretty well--80s and 90s with bumpers. Not too bad!!





I NEVER bowl above a 50-60. I was totally shocked to bowl a 98 this time! So shocked that I took a picture of the screen for proof.

No comments: