Monday, September 29, 2008

Not Me Monday!



I certainly didn't let the girls stay up an extra half hour past their bedtime just because they were playing so cute together and I didn't want that to end.

I certainly didn't let the dogs clean up the spilled Gatorade off the kitchen floor instead of using a paper towel.

I certainly didn't worry about ruining my brand new spiffy manicure the whole time we were camping.

I certainly did not let my daughters eat Doritos and chocolate doughnuts for breakfast, and I currently didn't drink a Pepsi for breakfast.

I certainly didn't forget to pack clean underwear for the girls when we went camping, so after they got soaked playing in the water, I currently didn't tell them it was a "big adventure" to not wear underwear to bed while we were sleeping in a tent.

I certainly didn't blow my diet big time this weekend.

I certainly didn't make my children buy lunch today just so I wouldn't have to make lunches.


And I CERTAINLY didn't say that I "currently" did these all things. Because that would be pretty stupid for an English teacher to do...

Such a wonderful mother am I...

Head over to McMama's blog at My Charming Kids to see her list and others.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Pretty girls! The panties one was too funny!

Weeksie50 said...

Aw, extra playtime is needed somedays..especially since they were playing so pleasantly..

Jen D said...

We really need a dog...we have lots of food messes!