Wednesday, September 10, 2008

People reading...

No announcement from Macy yet...stay tuned. Feel free to still make guesses. Only 4 people might win my blog points, but that's okay. The other 25 people who looked at the blog must not care about Macy or be fun people...jk!!

On another note, This Blog is a favorite of mine to check. The lady is from San Francisco, and takes pictures of people around town who are reading. She takes their pictures, and asks questions about what they are reading, or what they like to read.

I like this blog for two reasons:
1. Obviously, I LOVE reading. It's neat to see what other people read. Sometimes I've read the book. sometimes I think it might be something interesting to check out, and sometimes I have absolutely no desire to read the book.
2. I LOVE San Francisco. It's one of my favorite cities. Twice I have taken students to San Fran, and we have explored every little nook and cranny of the downtown area I love looking at the places she finds people, because most of the time I've been there. It brings those trips back to life again.

No comments: