Saturday, September 27, 2008

Off to camp...

It's Saturday afternoon, and we're heading off to go camping at Smithville Lake. We've already picked out our spot--right on the lake for the girls to play in the water. We're bringing Kobe too, but not Gabe. He barks too much for public areas. Kobe is calmer, and loves to get in the water.

The girls spent the night last night with friends their ages, Karlee and Halle. I went out for my Ladies Night Out we do once a month (dinner, manicures/pedicures, then dessert; it was fun) and then met Bobby for a late movie. The mom called during the movie to tell me Kaylin was homesick. I talked with her for a few minutes, then called back 15-20 minutes later and she was sound asleep. She said her tummy hurt.

Macy woke up at Karlee's house with her other loose tooth on her tongue. No blood this time.

Kaylin had a soccer game this morning, and did about the same.

Off to camp...should be fun. I'm sure I will have pictures soon! And I've already got stuff ready for Not Me Monday.

No comments: