Monday, September 22, 2008

Not Me Monday!



McMama at My Charming Kids is hosting a Not Me Monday; you know, basically what you didn't do this past week (but really did). Thought I'd participate today.

I did not take my kids to a parade on Saturday morning without breakfast, and allow them to eat lots of sugary candy instead of a wholesome breakfast.

I did not tell my youngest daughter that the necklace she was looking for was her in closet, knowing full well it wasn't there and that we had lost it, so she'd spend time looking for it. Didn't lie to her at all.

I did not make up details for my non-fiction writing class (you know, non-fiction meaning true) and change things around to sound better. Nope. My paper is 100% true.

I did not give my girls only one bath this entire week.

I did not tell my oldest how much money the Tooth Fairy brought her before she told me, and I did not cover it up by saying I could tell by how thick the dollars were.

I did not create this blog post while I was supposed to be working, or grading papers, or whatever it is I do.

I did not lay my head down on my desk last hour during my plan and take a 4 minute nap until the bell rang.

No comments: