Sunday, October 3, 2010

Still here

Just checking in to say that yes, I am alive. It's coming close to being a week since I blogged last, so I figured I'd better say something, lest all my loyal readers stop reading.

I've been a bit puny today, and Bobby was at work. Thank goodness for good friends who can help out in a pinch with the girls. And the girls were wonderful all day for me too, thank goodness. I spent the day either in bed or on the couch.

Last week was Homecoming-the first ever! Of course, no one was really "coming home", but that's ok. It was very heartening to see so many kids dressed up for spirit days! At the "classic" high school, so few kids or teachers dressed up and it was sad. This was a great change!

Remember me talking about Gabe's late night wanderings in the backyard? We may have figured out what is going on. Friday night Bobby was working late. I put Kobe outside, then apparently fell asleep and left her out there. When Bobby came home at 1, he went to bring her inside and she was freaking out. There was a possum in the tree by the deck!

That's it for now. As if I haven't slept all day, I'm going to bed now.

No comments: