Thursday, October 21, 2010

Do you love these random ones? I do.

First newspaper deadline night was last night. My staff is very young, and they went from not knowing how to draw a text box or place a picture to designing a full 16-page newsmagazine. Very proud of them. I was excited as well to see how the staff came together and bonded.

United Way is this week, and until the students raise $2000, 45 seconds of Justin Bieber's "Baby" is playing throughout the school speakers, every passing period (7 times a day) before and after school. At first it was highly obnoxious, but now it just blends in like white noise. At lunch today one of the other teacher's just randomly started humming the song. I caught myself singing it yesterday. It's now just engrained in my memory.

I think it's been a long time since I've put pictures of the girls on here. Need to do that soon.

No comments: