Friday, July 23, 2010

Home again, home again, jiggity jig

I came home last night from our newsaper camp. It's always good to get away, and always good to come home. I had a very nice hotel room with a gigantic king-sized bed (I could lay sideways across it) all to myself. But after about two nights, I get lonely and ready to come home.

One of the students who went--not going to be one of my mine this fall, thank goodness but I feel for my BFF who will have him in class--was quite different.  I won't go until details, let's just say he drove me crazy all week. He will not go down in history as one of my favorite students to take on trips.

We picked up Macy's guitar today, and she is very excited about starting her lessons. It'll be a couple more weeks, so we will have to wait anxiously. I fiddled around with it a little tonight, and I think I want to take lessons! How fun would that be!

No comments: