Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter Pictures

Macy and Kaylin with their Papa Bobby

With Great-Grandma Velma, who turns 90 this month!! I am so thankful the girls will be able to remember her; I barely remember my grandparents!
The girls with the Easter bunny
At the Easter Egg Hunt, the girls had their faces painted.
I took this to show the sheer numbers of people at this egg hunt. It was mass chaos!

She was so excited and ran back as fast as she could!
Macy asked the Easter Bunny for this caterpillar pillow. He got off much cheaper than Santa did. Our Easter Bunny brings presents, not candy. :)
Kaylin wanted a Zhu Zhu pet.

Dressed in Easter best





I just love this picture of Macy. She was listening to something Hannah said when we were dying eggs, and I just love the look in her eyes!

No comments: