Friday, March 26, 2010

Tidbits

Tidbits...

Bobby would like to request people to stop doing stupid things in the middle of the night so he can get some sleep, instead of no calls during the day and then being blasted all night. Thank you for your consideration. He appreciates it.

Macy has a dance competition in the morning. More fake eyelashes!

After a busy couple days at work, things are starting to calm down.

Kaylin came home yesterday asking to go to Hayden's house to play after school. She asked several times. She said, "I like him. But don't tell anyone." Ha! I just told the whole web.
I made a crucial error in judgement a couple days ago, ((No, I didn't run into the garage door again.) and started the new Jodi Picoult book. Why is this a crucial error? Because I have other things to do, and all I want to do is sit around and read this book!
So ready for summer break! And warm weather!

No comments: