Sunday, March 28, 2010

Dance Competition

Yesterday my beautiful Macy got all dolled up for a dance competition, complete with fake eyelashes and full makeup again. A few of these pictures are from the "dress rehearsal" a few weeks ago, but she looked the exact same.

Look at that smile! Love her crooked little smile.
Macy and her friend Lacey.
This is most of the group, missing two. I have no idea why they are doing this pose.


Getting nervous before going onstage...

This is an accident picture, but I think it turned out pretty cool.

The girls did really well, winning a Gold. It's the equivelent of winning 3rd place. Then they won 2nd place in some other category. She loved it, and wants to do it again! The verdict is still out on if she will be in the competitive side or just taking regular dance classes in the fall.

And I finished my Jodi Picoult today, so life can return to normal.

No comments: