Monday, March 8, 2010

Pics

Some of you might remember my 365 project...to take a picture for every day of 2010. Well, I have failed. I did really well until the end of February, then two days of being away from my kids and two more days of p/t conferences killed the project. It was hard. Harder than I thought it would be.

I also realized that it's been a long time since I've put pictures of the girls on here. So here are some of my favorite's from my 365 project...before I was a loser and failed.


I looked outside and this is what I saw... standing on the porch railing to reach an icicile.

One of my favorites--I took this of myself when I got my cool new glasses. Took about 150 to get this one that I liked.
Grandma snuggling with Kaylin
Bobby and his girls...one a cheerleader, one a basketball player
And Kayling snuggling with Grandpa early in the morning.

That's it for now! I'll try to to be better at posting pictures. I've kind of been in a slump lately!

No comments: