Monday, February 8, 2010

Monday tidbits

My to-do list this week is a MILE long. First and foremost--glue 200 rhinestones on Macy's dance costume for her competition on Friday night, and figure out a way to keep her hat on her head.

A bunch of guys from Bobby's shift and their wives went to Buca di Beppo's Sunday night for dinner. To say I ate too much is an exaggeration. While there, I had two voicemails from our babysitter. Scary thoughts immediately ran through my head. But Kaylin had hit a button on the remote and they couldn't get the TV to work. Such problems.

When I called home, Macy said, "Can we watch PG-13 movies?" I asked, "Are you 13?" Macy said "No." "So then you can't watch PG-13 movies! You know that."

Today is the 100th day of school, and Kaylin was supposed to bring in a 100 of something. We brainstormed some things she could bring, and eventually decided on 100 pony tail holders.

No comments: