Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday tidbits

Kaylin was sick yesterday and today. Some sort of head issue--sinus infection maybe, running a fever. Last night she slept with me so I could keep an eye on her--I like to do that when they are sick. (Bobby graciously slept on the couch; I think it was so he could watch TV until 2 am without me complaining). I woke up around 3 am with Kaylin pulling my hair.

Me: Kaylin, what are you doing?
Her: I want this pillow! (pulls harder)
Me: That's not a pillow, it's my hair!
Her: No, I really want this pillow!
Me: Kaylin, let go! That's my hair!

I finally had to pry her fingers from my head.

Tonight is Rascal Flatts, which I am way excited about. A friend got tickets for Christmas, and I get to tag along.

It's been a really busy week, and I'm so glad it's over. Of course, Parent/Teacher Conferences are next week, so it too will be a busy week.

I got new contacts this week. They are daily's--meaning I wear them all day, throw them away at night, and put in a new pair in the morning. I REALLY like them. Of course, I now have a box with 730 contacts in my bathroom. That's the drawback.

So ready for winter to be over with, as I know everyone is. Happy weekend!

No comments: