Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Car Accidents

When I was about 17, I ran my car into the side of the garage. I made it worse by cranking my wheel, and grinding the car further into the side of the garage.

When I was about 19, I t-boned a lady who was driving down the road with her turn signal on. Stupidly, I thought she was going to turn.

Two weeks later, someone rear-ended me in my mom's car. With a snowplow on a truck. In August.

Nothing really else, unless I'm forgetting an accident, which is entirely possible.

Until this morning.

I forgot to make sure the garage door was fully up before attempting to back out of the garage. Oops! It wasn't. I shattered the back windshield, ripped molding off the garage door, and now the garage door opener is hanging by a bolt.

What a way to begin 2 13-hour-days in a row.

Hey, it could be much worse. Right? That's what I'll keep telling myself.

No comments: