Macy with two of her besties, Paige and Kaylee. She (and we) is so fortunate to have such good friends.
After the dancing, Santa arrived! We were first in line, which was cool. Macy asked for a DS.
Little sister asked for a DS too. Big surprise.
I just love, love, LOVE this picture.
Today is the reason I'm a teacher (okay, maybe not the only reason): SNOW DAY!
It's 11:45, and we have:
- slept until 8:30
- had snow ice cream for breakfast
- made beaded bracelets and necklaces
- played a Little Pet Shop board game
- raided the fridge for strange concoctions for lunch
- asked 852 times if it's warm enough to play outside.
And now I'm off to do some packing for the Wedding Event of the Year.