Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas photo blowout!

I have finally gotten the computer away from the girls to upload photos from Christmas. We have 4 new webkinz in our family, so my computer has been in mucho use lately.

Hmmm...I wonder who she looks like? If you click on the photo, it will enlarge. Check out their eyes!


Which of these is not like the others? :)

Such pretty girls...growing up so fast. But they have a long way to go. Tonight Kaylin told me that when she was a teenager, she could ride her scooter to their friend Kaylee's house whenever she wanted.

My parents, the non-pet people, have semi-adopted a cat. They feed it milk (sometimes Mom even warms the milk in the microwave.) and turkey, and sometimes let it come inside. It came to visit on Christmas Eve, and it stayed long enough to get annoyed by the girls carrying it around. Hannah calls it Butterscotch.

At our house on Christmas Eve, in their new matching pj's (they get new pj's every Christmas Eve), leaving milk and cookies for Santa.


The look on Macy's face Christmas morning when she saw her DS from Santa. I think Kaylin was still asleep; it was about 6:30 in the morning.


Macy and her video game loot from Santa. I wish Santa had brought another DS game or two, as they are quickly getting bored with the ones they have. Santa spent way more than he usually does for Christmas, but the look on this little girls face was worth it, I'm sure. You're only 8 once, and this Christmas was very magical for her.

Kaylin asked for a DS too, and got one. But I'm not sure she even knew what one was. She was perfectly content with her new webkinz. She's quickly figured it out, though, and loves her DS.



Maybe tomorrow I'll be able to steal my computer back to put pictures of our sledding adventures (we have been three days in a row--I'm feeling sore tonight) or of the painting job I'm doing in Macy's room.

No comments: