Monday, June 8, 2009

Not Me Monday



I did not bribe my children with a bouncy ball from Walmart if they went down a water slide. Nope, I never bribe my children. They do everything for the joy of it.

And the week before? I did not push my child down a water slide as she was crying. Nope, I would never do that to a child! (For the record, she looooooovvvveeed it and did it about 35 times in a row after that.)

I did not put Kaylin to sleep in her clothes just so I wouldn't have to get her dressed in the morning. Nope, my kids always sleep in proper pj's.

I have not totally enjoyed both kids being in summer school this week. I have not enjoyed taking naps, going to Oceans of Fun, reading THREE books in one week! Nope, I was not a total lazy bum this week!

I did not watch two episodes of Wizards of Waverly Place and one Hannah Montana tonight after my children were already in bed. Nope, I would never watch shoes on the Disney Channel as an adult.

And I am not counting the minutes until our beach vacation. I can feel the sand between my toes!!!

No comments: