Monday, June 1, 2009

First day of summer school

The girls started summer school today. We wanted Kaylin to get used to the bus, school, etc on a modified schedule and less stressful situation.

She was very excited. I've been drilling her--what's her bus number, what's her address, what's my name, what's her kindergarten teacher's name. She woke up this morning and was so ready to go!

Here she is at school. I drove them this morning, but after today they will ride the bus every day, mainly for Kaylin's sake.

Big sister...

Kaylin wore th same outfit Macy wore for her first day of kindergarten summer school. Kaylin always gets hand-me-downs, so I gave her a choice: she could wear this outfit, or I would buy her a new one. She picked to wear this one, just like Macy did.

Here's Macy two years ago...

And Kaylin...





Macy as a big second-grader



Getting off the bus. I had asked Macy to help Kaylin if she needed it, and I guess she had to tell Kaylin they were at their bus stop and it was time to get of the bus!





And I handled everything very well today!

No comments: