Thursday, August 21, 2008

Out of the mouths of babes...

Kaylin has been obsessed with heaven lately. Not sure why this is coming out now, but it's cute to listen to her. Last night, on the way home, she said "Shae-Shae and i are going to sleep next to each other in heaven." I said, ok. Where are you going to sleep? "On a big fluffy cloud. She can have 1 cloud and I can have the other."

Then this morning she was talking about Gabriella from High School Musical (her other current obsession) and said, "I'm going to give Gabriella a big hug when I see her in heaven." Again, I said ok. When will you see her in heaven? "I don't know, but we'll be there together and we can sing and dance together." Yes, you sure can, Kaylin!

When Macy was little little, she lost a balloon. To keep her from crying, I told her it was going to Jesus in heaven and he keeps all the balloons until we get there. This was about 4 years ago, and they still believe very truly that Jesus has a collection of balloons for us when we get there. A couple weeks ago, we went to Red RObin and they got balloons. When we got home, they let them go in the driveway, and as they said, "Jesus needs 2 more ballons up there with him!" Macy then was worried that she wouldn't get that particular pink balloon from Red Robin, and I said Jesus would make sure she gets that pink balloon.

Too cute...

No comments: