Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Kaylin's First Day

Kaylin went back to school today! She was so excited.She wouldn't go to sleep last night until we made her lunch to put in her new Hannah Montana lunchbox. When I went to wake her up this morning, she was asleep with a smile on her face. She jabbered the whole way to school, and we had the smoothest drop off ever! Of course, I forgot her breakfast, so Mrs. D had to scrounge around and find some cookies for her to eat. Hey, I can't remember everything! :)

She is, OF COURSE, wearing a skirt. She is our skirt-wearing fool. And her shoes light up. Here's a bunch of pictures, in no particular order:








I was a little sad dropping her off; I've had a child at BJJ for 4 1/2 years, and this will be my last drop off at BJJ. Next year she will be in kindergarten, and I do not want to think about that.

No comments: