Monday, August 18, 2008

Macy's First Day Part II

On the way to school, Macy commented that she was glad I was taking her to school. She was not embarrassed by me this morning. Apparently that same attitude DOES NOT apply to me taking her picture after school! She was not happy that I was there with a camera! You can kinda see in the second picture she was kind of growling at me in anger. I guess the morning is fair game, but not after school.

She had a great day, but her new shoes rubbed blisters on her heel so she wasn't happy about that. She had music and art, but couldn't remember what she did in either.



Kaylin and I had fun waiting for Macy; the bus was later than normal, I guess since kids were just getting the hang of things. The second one, with our feet, Kaylin took herself. That's the beauty of a digital camera; I let her take about 20 pictures then just deleted them.

No comments: