Friday, June 29, 2012

Just checking in

It's been a busy week of swimming during the day and VBS at night. I worked in the nursery this week, taking care of the babies whose mom's (and dad's) were working VBS. We had three babies, who were generally good but fussy at times. All three were pretty cranky starting at 7:45 every night, as that was their bed times. It was a good week, and the girls had a great time.

My Nook came this week, and I love it! A while back, we needed new tires for the black car. My sweet husband found a deal where if you bought a certain dollar amount of tires, you got a free Nook. Win-win! It took forever to get here, but arrived on Wednesday. After much hassle, I finally figured out how to check out books from the library on it, and have already finished one.

I ended up with some much-needed time to myself today, and I'm thankful for that. I love summer, as I've said 8500 times, but being with the girls 24/7 wears on me. They stay up late, so there's not even a hour before I go to bed. Bobby works so much (which I'm thankful for) so there's no break for me.

Tomorrow, Macy and I are running a 5k in this crazy heat. I'll have pictures up tomorrow or Sunday, of the craziness this 5k is sure to be.

No comments: