Here's our team, Team Awesome Socks! We met in the Arrowhead parking lot at 6:30. Yowsa.
In case you don't know, the premise of the Color Run is to get as much paint on you as possible. You are supposed to start with a white t-shirt and see what you end up like. There were 4 paint stations along the race, then a big color festival at the end.
Here we are after the yellow color station.
Here's my dear friend Jenn and I after the orange station. It was her birthday; what a way to celebrate!
Jenn and I after the blue color station
Here's the three of us after the race. Kaylin came down with a friend, and enjoyed getting paint all over her without walking or running.
We had an absolute blast. Yes, it was 90 degrees (not kidding) but there was a nice breeze and we were moving. The color stations helped break it up, and really, it never even felt like 3.1.
1. Sunglasses were necessary. That stuff BURNED when it got in your eyes.
2. The color tasted disgusting. It supposedly was safe to eat, but so gross you wouldn't want to
3. The crazier the outfit, the better.
4. The color at the festival at the end was a lot brighter than the color along the way.
5. The turquoise doesn't come out all that well, even after showers and scrubbing.
Can't wait until next year!!