Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Homemade Photobooth Craziness

At the girls' field day, they had a professional photobooth set up to take pictures of the kids with crazy props. My mom had the idea to do a homemade photobooth when my brother's family was in town, so she began collecting props. Saturday afternoon we decided to give it a try.

I took these with my iPhone in Mom and Dad's backyard, giving them about 5-10 seconds in between each picture to change their props. I then used an app on my phone to make a collage. We printed them at Walgreen's. Pretty cool stuff. I'm going to put them all in a photo album for the kids to look through.

My dad and my mom. Funny to see my mom without her glasses on.

My brother Rod and his son Brandon
Macy and her daddy
Kaylin and George, my niece's husband.
George and Lauren, my niece
Lauren and Macy
My sister and her daughter
My brother and his wife
Kaylin
Macy and Hannah
Kaylin and Grandma
Bobby and me
My sis and me
Kaylin and Josh

No comments: