Friday, June 15, 2012

I love summer.

Everytime I even think about getting another job, when teaching gets hard and the little-pay thing becomes a problem, I think about summer and just know I couldn't actually change jobs. Not because I love my job that much, but because I love summer that much.

This week, we've gone swimming four times, played with friends just about every day, stayed up super late and slept in super late, let the house get messy, slept in our (dry)swimsuit three times (them, not me. yuck), had no idea what day of the week it was, had sleepovers, did nothing of any sort that was productive, and generally have been lazy. We have lived this week in flip flops, swimsuits, and shorts. I have not straightened my hair or put on make-up in over a week.  I'm sure Bobby is thrilled with that.

I have read 2 books, so that must account for something.

I love summer.

No comments: