- Slept until 9 (I needed it; I was up at 2:30, then wide awake from 4-5, dozed from 5-6, slept pretty good from 6-9)
- Ate chocolate and cinnamon rolls for breakfast
- Took down our Christmas decorations. Yes, I realize it is January 10.
- Bundled up and played in the backyard, riding the sleds down the slide and the deck steps
- Filled squirt bottles with water and food coloring to "paint" the snow. It didn't work very well.
- Thought my dog bit her tongue in half. That was a fun moment.
- Ate soup and hot chocolate for lunch
- Bundled up again and headed to the girls' school with some friends. We sledded for about 3 hours! Up and down the hill, up and down the hill. Going to be sore tomorrow! But what fun.
- Had "quiet time" in our rooms reading books while pizza cooked
- Ate pizza for dinner
- Now? Watching SpongeBob
- Later? Making chocolate chip cookies
Monday, January 10, 2011
Ahhhh...the beauty of a snow day. Every teacher and kid's dream. We had one today, and probably tomorrow as well, I'm guessing. Here's what we have done today: